Taking a building block approach to dataFor an organization to become truly data-driven it must take a step back, deconstruct and analyze existing processes and procedures, and take the time to explore what they do and how they do it – essentially building from the ground up. It is only by working in this way that an organization can fully comprehend the steps it needs to take in order to fix data-related issues because it’s the only way to guarantee you’re working with accurate and reliable data insights that will subsequently open up a new world of opportunity; a world in which data is center to business performance – both current and future.
Data as an investment
We work with our clients to help them transform the way they use data and insights, enabling them to create opportunities to streamline data processes and embark on ambitious data monetization initiatives. This includes:
- An assessment of the internal and external data a client currently holds and an evaluation of the data actually needed.
- The reorganization of data to ensure all data is handled and processed correctly and sensitively.
- Improving the ways in which internal data sources and technologies are organized – this can encompass everything from data clouds and lakes through to the very newest technologies on the market.
- Working to data best practice by instilling a culture of trust, transparency and high standards across all elements of the data improvement project. This includes maintaining exceptional governance processes and ensuring we only work with the highest quality of data.
How we can help you
From developing a new and bespoke data analytics strategy to architecture, assurance, monetization, visualization and everything in-between we can advise, guide and collaborate with you to achieve the very best results.
- Data discovery
- Discovery is the audit phase of data improvement, an opportunity to identify significant business patterns and pool relevant data from organization-wide sources. We can then work from the select data, focusing on the most important data strands and begin to apply new analytical approaches. This is the first step towards creating an analytical infrastructure that will actively help you identify trends and anomalies to helpyou make informed and confident business decisions based upon solid and reliable factual insight.
- Strategize your data approach
- Without a clear and well-defined strategy even the most well-intentioned projects can quickly grind to a halt. We don’t conduct business without relevant strategies: sales, marketing and growth, so it doesn’t make business sense to attempt to build a new data foundation without having mapped out strategic goals and objectives, logistics, and business forecasts.
- Our work on strategic development has seen us work with a wide range of clients to help them realize their business ambitions through tailored strategic planning. Our team brings a wealth of experience from a multitude of industries meaning we can offer incomparable insight and guidance to you and your team.
- Achieving a data-centric culture
- An integral part of every data strategy is to nurture a strong and accepted data culture. Working together, we will redefine your organizational approach and perspective of what data means, why it’s important and how to establish data as a core element of your business-wide strategy.
- Effective data visualization
- By investing in data visualization you are able to make data processes all the more efficient. Visualizations help make complex data easier to understand resulting in faster turnaround times and timely decision making. Trends and potential issues are visually highlighted to make all aspects of data review and examination more purposeful and lower risk. Visualizations help bring data to life, simplify the analysis stage and contribute significantly towards the trialling of new ideas.
- Data architecture
- Our clients are often looking for progressive approaches to data architecture, finding new and impressive ways to take the advancements of today one step further. For architecture that pushes the boundaries, improves data processing functionality, can handle a range of complex data components and lowers costs it is vital to fully explore how to store and share your data and how your teams utilize and access the data.
- Data quality, assurance and governance
- Do you know where all of your data originates from? Are you sure of its accuracy? Perhaps you aren’t even sure what data you currently hold. Where do you store your data?
- By collating and reviewing your existing data we can create a new and improved analytics function for your organization. Our work also ensures we meet and maintain all data governance requirements, assessing risk and managing it appropriately. We firmly believe that by implementing solid data governance practice within your organization you not only protect the data but you establish your business as trustworthy and proactive.
- Data monetization
- You’ve created an impressive new asset: your data. And you know how to utilize it for maximum benefit, but have you taken the next step, a step towards data monetization?
- Good quality data brings a world of opportunity. We can lead you through the data monetization process, identifying the value of data and taking the necessary steps to introduce cloud technologies to enhance your data management and integrate algorithms and AI to maximize profit and performance. New revenue streams will be identified and, with our expertise, can be put into action with great effectiveness.